Hey, it's March! That's Ask Me Anything Month, if I'm remembering rightly. I'm not depressed this year, because I'm taking a prescribed mind-altering substance, so, even though I still have two sonnets I promised from last March unfinished (10 lines for Gary and 8 lines for Mike completed in a YEAR), I think I can make a deal I can keep, as follows.
- Ask me anything, anything at all, in a comment on this post (or any other post I make this month).
- In return, I will compose a limerick in response, and put it up as a livejournal post.
- The limerick may or may not actually answer the question.
- The limerick may actually raise more questions.
- I will allow questions to be sent to me via text message, phone call, letter or (in extreme circumstances when no other form of communication is available) face to face.
- For every question, I will remove one article of clothing.