I'm still new to knitting, but I already know that "potholder" is to knitting what "ashtray" is to ceramics: you may have started with other plans but this is what you ended up with. Nonetheless, here it is, my first project that looks even faintly like what it's supposed to! Gifted to the wonderful progbear, but I forgot to tell him that it's a ceremonial potholder only, and should never be used to hold pots, since it's acrylic wool and it might, ya know, melt.
- 1: I can hear the screams of the damned through my hotel window
- 2: Adolf Hitler sat in THAT CHAIR.
- 3: You've got to do better, Germany!
- 4: Achievement unlocked!
- 5: god morgen fra Danmark!
- 6: I know a ham from a hacksaw
- 7: I'm clearly travelling again!
- 8: Tivoli is just a tourist trap, they say.
- 9: So this... is HAGGIS
- 10: I now have quite the collection of Sainsbury's bags
- Style: by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags